Facilities Oversight and Advisory Committee
Charge to the Committee
1. Provide oversight of Measure D projects and expenditures;
2. Review current and future SRVUSD facilities plans, including master plans, and provide recommendations to the Board and district management on the priority of implementation;
3. Review and make recommendations related to district standards for its facilities that reflect facility modifications in order to better align with the needs of 21st Century teachers and learners;
4. Work with the facilities and business staff on the development of a comprehensive list of facilities priorities that would require additional revenue sources;
5. Review and recommend solutions for the proper protection of the community’s investment in facilities and maintenance.
The FOAC will consist of at least seven (7) board-appointed members to serve for a term of two (2) years, without compensation, and for no more than two (3) consecutive terms. The membership will reflect the SRVUSD community. Education Code requires that representation on such a committee must include the following:
· A member who is active in a business organization within the San Ramon Valley Unified School District;
· A member active in a senior citizen’s organization;
· A member active in a bona fide taxpayers association;
· A parent/guardian of a child currently enrolled in SRVUSD and active member of a parent/teacher organization such as PTA or schoolsite council.