Flyer Distribution Procedures
*** NOTICE: The School District will NOT be approving or distributing flyers between June 25 and August 4. If you have a flyer needing approval for the beginning of school, we will begin approving and distributing flyers again starting August 5th.
SRVUSD cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
All requests for flyer distribution by outside community organizations must first be approved by the District Office. To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- IMPORTANT: Read the SRVUSD Flyer Approval Policies in the next section below.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards described below. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
NOTE: If you are a parent group at one of our SRVUSD schools, these instructions do not apply. See below for instructions.
- Originate from a local non-profit organization with a valid 501 c 3 tax ID;
- Support SRVUSD's mission and framework for excellence, directly benefit SRVUSD students or be of intrinsic value to students and/or parents;
- Not directly conflict with SRVUSD programs (Flyers for Summer programs must not directly conflict with SRVUSD Summer Enrichment Program);
- Include the following disclaimer (exact wording): This event/activity/program (choose one) is not sponsored by the San Ramon Valley Unified School District. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
Instructions for Schools and Parent Clubs
Your school's Peachjar Site Administrator can upload flyers to the school's Peachjar account. You can send your flyers to the Site Admin for uploading. The School Admin is also in charge of assigning uploading privileges to others. Please contact that individual if you would like to request uploading privileges. Once uploading privileges are assigned to you, an auto-generated email is sent to you with your username and password.
If you are a flyer uploader for your school, follow the directions below.
- Must be a recognized parent organization directly related to the school (PTA, Education Fund, etc.)
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Log in.
- Upload your flyer. You will go through a "checkout" process, but there is no charge for flyers for schools and parent clubs.
Your flyer will then be emailed out in the next cycle, which is typically the following day.
Information for Outside Organizations
Peachjar manages eflyer distribution on behalf of our schools using the latest electronic communication technology. Once your flyer is posted to a school's Peachjar site, parents can view your flyer through the logo on the school website. Additionally, your flyer will be delivered to all parents' emails as an embedded image, not a link. This means parents will immediately see your flyer and be able to click through to your website to sign-up.
Peachjar charges a fee for this service (only for those outside organizations with participation fees) that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver flyers to each school. For more information regarding Peachjar's Service Fees, click here.
To post a flyer, register at www.peachjar.com, and select your desired school(s). Your flyer is then automatically submitted to the district for approval. If approved, your flyer will be delivered to all parents and posted online.
For more information, visit Peachjar: www.peachjar.com
To contact your school...
Peachjar Administrators at each school: