Parent Portal - please login or create an account!
SRVUSD is excited to announce that our Student Information System’s parent portal is now open! Parents are now able to view important information about their children as well as make updates/changes to their own household/emergency contact information. Information is for the current year only, and changes can only be made for students who are currently in our system.
*Prior to registering your child for the 2013-14 school year, all parents must first create a portal account!
**To access the parent portal, go to: https://campus.srvusd.net/campus/portal/sanRamon.jsp.
*** Please click here for detailed instructions on creating a portal account.
If you are new to the district or have not received an activation key for the parent portal, please contact your school or send an email to: PortalHelp@srvusd.net
View only Categories:
- Grades (Progress, Quarter, Semester)
- Term GPA
- Assessments (CAHSEE, CELDT, STAR, SAT, AP Exams, ACT)
- Graduation Planner
- Transcripts (information only)
- Household phone and address changes(found in Household tab)
- Emergency Contacts (found in Student Information Demographic tab)
- Family and Relationships (found in Family tab)
If you have any questions please contact your school office or: PortalHelp@srvusd.net