Welcome to the Warehouse!
- To maintain a secure warehouse, accepting responsibility for all items contained within.
- To receive all merchandised in an efficient manner.
- To keep accurate records, including details of orders and noting discrepancies, taking action necessary to correct variances.
- Working closely with Buyers and noting any changes in Purchase Order.
- Assisting accounts payable department in reconciliation of Purchase Order, Invoice and Packing Slip.
- Retain quality control.
- Delivering all orders to the schools and ordering departments in an efficient and courteous manner. All deliveries will require a signed, dated receipt.
- Maintain adequate inventory of various supplies and notifying purchasing for re-orders when stock is low.
- Handle, pull and stock food items with care and as hygienically as possible.
- Provide a timely, efficient and courteous service to everyone.
- Receiving, delivery, shipping
- Food Service Delivery
- InterDistrict Mail
- Inventory of food, custodial, office, forms and other related supplies
- Workorders related to pick-up and delivery of supplies/equipment/books/files
School Site Delivery Schedule
|Rancho Romero||Alamo||Tassajara Hills|
|Del Amigo||Stone Valley||Creekside|
|San Ramon High||Monte Vista||Diablo Vista|
|Montair||Los Cerros||Coyote Creek|
|John Baldwin||Green Valley||Golden View|
|Charlotte Wood||Vista Grande||Iron Horse|
|Twin Creeks||Dougherty Valley|
|Neil Armstrong||Gale Ranch|
|Pine Valley||Hidden Hills|
|Walt Disney||Live Oak|